The Development II Relationship Program is ideal for companies that wish to substantially increase revenue from their existing customers. The program captures customer opinions on key business elements, prioritizes them according to impact on overall satisfaction, and frames a platform of continual feedback while establishing a corporate commitment to customer focus. Studies have proven that significant gains in overall satisfaction year-to-year occur with on-going and interpersonal attention to important issues.
The strength of a business relationship directly affects the likelihood of repeat business. A relationship is the glue that holds a partnership together, despite difficult times or competitive pressure. Often measured in time and dollars, the power of business relationships directly affects the percentage of Totally Satisfied customers and holds the key to future business success.
What can you expect from a Relationship Program?
- Identification of "at-risk" accounts before they defect.
- Increased revenue from existing accounts.
- Increased Customer trust.
- Reduced account turnover.
- Benchmarking to monitor progress.
- Specific data to develop annual plans.
- Best-practices data.
- Accurate indicators of potential revenue for each account.